It goes without saying that so far, one of the best contextual advertising programs is Google Adsense. Bloggers love it. Writers write for it. And entrepreneurs kick off with it.
In getting your adsense account, the most difficult part was to have your account approved. It used to take weeks, if not months when Google used to approve AdSense accounts. Starting from October 2015, it has become easier and faster for you to get a new Google Adsense account
Rejoice new bloggers and entrepreneurs. You have now great and higher chances of being successful in earning online income.
- Ensure your website is compatible with AdSense
- Sign up for an AdSense account
- Login to your AdSense account
- Add the AdSense code
- Go to Adsense.com and register for your account. Mention your Name, Address and URL correctly. Do not try to dodge the system or you may get banned.
- Once you sign up, login and create the ad sets.
- Copy paste the ad sets on your website and wait for at least 48 hours for the approval.
- Once your Adsense account is approved, you will get a confirmation email from Google.
- Let the money flow in. Once your account reaches $10, you will get a PIN emailed to your residential or office address that you mentioned while signing up.
- Use the PIN code to verify your account so that payment method can be added.
- Add in a local bank as payment method. Only after reaching $100, would Google be able to send you your payment to preferred bank or payment method.